Can someone post the article that was in the Coalfield concerning the resignation of Mrs. Perry.
Can someone post the article that was in the Coalfield concerning the resignation of Mrs. Perry.
When you become senile, you won't know it.
So no one subscribes to the Coalfield on-line??
I am not in wise county, so I don't have access to the printed copy..
When you become senile, you won't know it.
My understanding is the articles are copyrighted and can't be reproduced here.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the info,, I always appreciate your input. I just thought there had been articles posting in the past from different newspapers, including The Coalfield.
When you become senile, you won't know it.
What did you want to know? Already thrown that paper away, but I can remember a bit from the article.
A lot more to the story than was in the article.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, I figured as much. Just curious as to what the 'local' paper had to say about the resignation.
When you become senile, you won't know it.
Bookmarks